Children's birthdays at the Aquarium Berlin
Children's birthdays will turn into a right adventure with a day spent in the Aquarium! Why not make the kid's dreams come true and take a look behind the scenes of the exciting world of marine life, reptiles and amphibians? We offer birthday tours across various themes that are suitable for all ages – children can learn through play, be amazed and also do those special things that visitors can't otherwise take advantage of. There is also much to experience:
You can choose between these tours
- Mondays to Fridays till 3.00 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays at 11 a.m. and at 1 p.m.
How long do they last?
1 hour and a little bit more ...
- For children from 5 years of age (minimum age of the birthday child and their guests)
- A minimum of one adult must accompany the party
Our telephone booking service for the above-mentioned events is available for you to use at the following times, hotline number:
030 25 40 1 400:
|Monday||10 a.m.–3 p.m.|
|Tuesday||12 p.m.–4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m.–3 p.m.|
|Thursday||12 p.m.–4 p.m.|
All guided sessions begin behind the Zoo-Aquarium entrance, Budapester Strasse.
- EUR 60 guide package for up to 15 participants plus entry
- The birthday child gets in for free!
- Please note that there is a charge for the use of our cloakroom.
Important for your booking
• Please book your desired date as early as possible – especially when it comes to holidays and weekends
• When booking by telephone, a deposit to the amount of EUR 60 is due for payment two weeks before the date of the event where possible.
• Please transfer all funds using the Commerzbank service: the IBAN number can be retrieved on request by telephone – password: Birthdays at the Aquarium – name as booked – date of the event as booked
• The deposit will be proportionately retained as a processing fee for no-shows to the guided session.
• We make every effort to cater for your needs, but due to operational reasons, there is always the risk of shifts in the programme.